Gods Will Be Watching was originally created for a Ludum Dare game jam; Deconstructeam turned to IndieGoGo to help fund a remake. The game focuses heavily on difficult decisions and moral dilemmas. Players will solve puzzles that have an ethical implication, though actions are not labeled as good or evil.
The developer has already added several stretch goals for the remainder of the campaign. At €10,000, the campaign's next goal, the game will receive an additional difficulty mode and New Game + mode. Other stretch goals include unlockable back stories, free downloadable content and voice acting.
Gods Will Be Watching ends fundraising Aug. 15. At the time of this posting, it's raised more than €9,000 with the help of about 220 backers.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Tabletop Simulator - Overview video
- Limbo, Skullgirls Encore and more join PlayStation Instant Game Collection in May