Gods Will Be Watching was originally created for a Ludum Dare game jam; Deconstructeam turned to IndieGoGo to help fund a remake. The game focuses heavily on difficult decisions and moral dilemmas. Players will solve puzzles that have an ethical implication, though actions are not labeled as good or evil.
The developer has already added several stretch goals for the remainder of the campaign. At €10,000, the campaign's next goal, the game will receive an additional difficulty mode and New Game + mode. Other stretch goals include unlockable back stories, free downloadable content and voice acting.
Gods Will Be Watching ends fundraising Aug. 15. At the time of this posting, it's raised more than €9,000 with the help of about 220 backers.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer