Zone of the Enders: HD Edition, Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner, Zeno Clash 2 and more will be released on the PlayStation Network this week, according to the official PlayStation blog.
Zone of the Enders HD Collection launched on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on Oct. 30. It was revealed in May that Ender's Project, the sequel to Zone of the Enders, was put on hold while its development team focused on overhauling the PlayStation 3 edition of Zone of the Enders HD Collection. According to an interview with Hideo Kojima on HideoBlog web radio show, the transition from 30 FPS to 60 FPS was not as smooth as hoped and resulted in "choppy" gameplay, and required programming.
Developer ACE Team's first-person brawler, Zeno Clash 2, also be available on PSN this week. For more information about the title, be sure to check out our review. Zeno Clash 2 is currently for sale on Steam. It launched on June 12 on Xbox Live Arcade for 800 Microsoft Points ($10).
Do Not Fall – Run For Your Drink, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark, The Smurfs 2: The Video Game, and demos of Storm and Zeno Clash 2 are also slated for release on the PSN this week. Exact dates and prices are as yet unannounced.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Explore Unreal Tournament in these 5 gameplay videos
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business