Sony's PlayStation 4 recently passed certification through the Federal Communications Commission, according to documents on the FCC's website.
The FCC regulates communications via radio, television and more; with its certification, the system is approved for U.S. sale. The documents reveal little about the console other than a few technical details, such as its size, weight and "maximum clock frequency" of 2.75GHz.
The PS4 dev kit was approved by the FCC about a week ago.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.