Sony's PlayStation 4 recently passed certification through the Federal Communications Commission, according to documents on the FCC's website.
The FCC regulates communications via radio, television and more; with its certification, the system is approved for U.S. sale. The documents reveal little about the console other than a few technical details, such as its size, weight and "maximum clock frequency" of 2.75GHz.
The PS4 dev kit was approved by the FCC about a week ago.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?