Sony's PlayStation 4 recently passed certification through the Federal Communications Commission, according to documents on the FCC's website.
The FCC regulates communications via radio, television and more; with its certification, the system is approved for U.S. sale. The documents reveal little about the console other than a few technical details, such as its size, weight and "maximum clock frequency" of 2.75GHz.
The PS4 dev kit was approved by the FCC about a week ago.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant