Social media integration is coming to Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, which will let players immediately share game updates onto Twitter and Facebook, Dengeki PlayStation magazine reports.
According to the report, transcribed by Siliconera, updates will send to social networks upon defeating in-game bosses. This will include your overall score for defeating the boss.
The game was first announced last year as the direct sequel to Final Fantasy 13-2. Lightning Returns features a new gameplay system that centers around the concept of a "Doomsday Clock," a countdown to the end of the world. In Lightning Returns, players have just 13 days to save the world, with every region subjected to this clock. Have a look at our recent hand-on of the game which takes a peak at the fully customizable wardrobe offered in the game.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 is slated to hit North America on Feb. 11, 2014 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The game will be made available just a few days later in Europe on Feb. 13.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds