Steam Greenlight's catalog of games and software is now bigger by 16 titles — 14 games and two pieces of software, Valve announced today.
The new games that have garnered enough community votes and made it through Valve's vetting process include Iron Galaxy Studios' offbeat fighting game, Divekick (screenshot above); Plastic Piranha's proudly basic first-person shooter, Rekoil; and Swery65's quirky adventure, Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut.
According to Valve, today's 16 additions to Steam Greenlight bring the total catalog up to 127 games and applications. You can check out the list of 16 new entrants below.
- A Hat in Time
- Among the Sleep
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
- Operation Black Mesa
- Project Awakened
- Dexster Audio Editor
- GraphicEditor openCanvas
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?