Steam Greenlight's catalog of games and software is now bigger by 16 titles — 14 games and two pieces of software, Valve announced today.
The new games that have garnered enough community votes and made it through Valve's vetting process include Iron Galaxy Studios' offbeat fighting game, Divekick (screenshot above); Plastic Piranha's proudly basic first-person shooter, Rekoil; and Swery65's quirky adventure, Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut.
According to Valve, today's 16 additions to Steam Greenlight bring the total catalog up to 127 games and applications. You can check out the list of 16 new entrants below.
- A Hat in Time
- Among the Sleep
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
- Operation Black Mesa
- Project Awakened
- Dexster Audio Editor
- GraphicEditor openCanvas
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pax East: Bring us your Polygon Scavenger Hunt photos, Vines and stories
- Daggerfall players
- The Hong Kong Massacre
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds