Steam Greenlight's catalog of games and software is now bigger by 16 titles — 14 games and two pieces of software, Valve announced today.
The new games that have garnered enough community votes and made it through Valve's vetting process include Iron Galaxy Studios' offbeat fighting game, Divekick (screenshot above); Plastic Piranha's proudly basic first-person shooter, Rekoil; and Swery65's quirky adventure, Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut.
According to Valve, today's 16 additions to Steam Greenlight bring the total catalog up to 127 games and applications. You can check out the list of 16 new entrants below.
- A Hat in Time
- Among the Sleep
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
- Operation Black Mesa
- Project Awakened
- Dexster Audio Editor
- GraphicEditor openCanvas
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Wii U pre-orders see a huge increase after Gamescom, says Amazon
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?