"Dragon's Crown is actually the first title our company has developed that has gone over the 100 million yen (around one million dollars) wall in costs," he wrote. "I'm very thankful to have met the release date without problems."
The Japanese studio has been developing titles since 2002, and is best known for its work on Odin Sphere and Muramasa: The Demon Blade. The studio's latest title Dragon's Crown is slated to hit North America on Aug. 6 for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita. The game was initially conceived by Kamitani around 1998 for release on the Sega Dreamcast.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!