Torchlight 2 sold more than two million units in under 10 months, achieving double the amount of sales as Torchlight in half the time, according to a press release.
The action role-playing game launched in September 2012 as a follow-up to the 2009 title. Like its predecessor, players explore randomly generated dungeons while looting and defeating monsters.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Gun Game Tips
- Polygon YouTube Channel
- Destiny Beta
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 14: Beast War-riors (part 2)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)