Torchlight 2 sold more than two million units in under 10 months, achieving double the amount of sales as Torchlight in half the time, according to a press release.
The action role-playing game launched in September 2012 as a follow-up to the 2009 title. Like its predecessor, players explore randomly generated dungeons while looting and defeating monsters.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse