Torchlight 2 sold more than two million units in under 10 months, achieving double the amount of sales as Torchlight in half the time, according to a press release.
The action role-playing game launched in September 2012 as a follow-up to the 2009 title. Like its predecessor, players explore randomly generated dungeons while looting and defeating monsters.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Rock1m1's review on Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites