Torchlight 2 sold more than two million units in under 10 months, achieving double the amount of sales as Torchlight in half the time, according to a press release.
The action role-playing game launched in September 2012 as a follow-up to the 2009 title. Like its predecessor, players explore randomly generated dungeons while looting and defeating monsters.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pax East: Bring us your Polygon Scavenger Hunt photos, Vines and stories