Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition, an expanded version of the cross-platform turn-based strategy game being released for Windows PC, will be available July 29 on Steam, developer 17-Bit announced this week.
The Steam version will regularly cost $14.99, but interested parties can start playing right now by buying the game through Steam Early Access, where it is available at a 20 percent discount for $11.99. Early Access lets players get into the multiplayer beta, which offers all three modes of play: local, real-time Skulls Online and asynchronous Skulls Anywhere.
The Bone-A-Fide Edition from developer 17-Bit includes a wealth of additional content beyond the original Xbox Live Arcade, Windows 8 and Windows Phone title, such as four extra levels, a new monk called the Tanuki, six new multiplayer maps and developer commentary. It also supports Steam Trading Cards.
For more on Skulls of the Shogun, check out our review.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)