GameStop is accepting pre-orders for PlayStation 4 once more, according to a newsletter sent to PowerUp Rewards members.
Pre-orders are available as of today, July 27, but in limited stock. Buyers can choose from several bundles, which include launch titles such as Killzone: Shadow Fall, Call of Duty: Ghosts and Knack for $459.98. The Drive Club bundle, priced at $519.97, is also available once again.
GameStop stopped taking pre-orders for the next-gen console earlier this month due to "high demand for the system." During its one-month availability, buyers could only place one order per household and had to put down a $100 deposit that would apply to the console's cost.
PlayStation 4 launches this holiday for $399.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"