GameStop is accepting pre-orders for PlayStation 4 once more, according to a newsletter sent to PowerUp Rewards members.
Pre-orders are available as of today, July 27, but in limited stock. Buyers can choose from several bundles, which include launch titles such as Killzone: Shadow Fall, Call of Duty: Ghosts and Knack for $459.98. The Drive Club bundle, priced at $519.97, is also available once again.
GameStop stopped taking pre-orders for the next-gen console earlier this month due to "high demand for the system." During its one-month availability, buyers could only place one order per household and had to put down a $100 deposit that would apply to the console's cost.
PlayStation 4 launches this holiday for $399.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?