GameStop is accepting pre-orders for PlayStation 4 once more, according to a newsletter sent to PowerUp Rewards members.
Pre-orders are available as of today, July 27, but in limited stock. Buyers can choose from several bundles, which include launch titles such as Killzone: Shadow Fall, Call of Duty: Ghosts and Knack for $459.98. The Drive Club bundle, priced at $519.97, is also available once again.
GameStop stopped taking pre-orders for the next-gen console earlier this month due to "high demand for the system." During its one-month availability, buyers could only place one order per household and had to put down a $100 deposit that would apply to the console's cost.
PlayStation 4 launches this holiday for $399.
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- XBOne Classifieds
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Game development