If you've ever wondered how disorienting a first-person Sonic the Hedgehog could be, Filipe B. Costa has the answer.
The animator recreated Sonic's first level, Green Hill Zone, from a fully 3D, first-person perspective. Check out the video above to watch as Sonic zooms through rings, enemies and tunnels at a dizzying speed.
You can see more of Costa's first-person remakes, including Bomberman, Super Mario's Goomba and Street Fighter, over at the Pipoca Effect YouTube page.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Game development
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Getting a PS4
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- When Gameplay coincides with the story