If you've ever wondered how disorienting a first-person Sonic the Hedgehog could be, Filipe B. Costa has the answer.
The animator recreated Sonic's first level, Green Hill Zone, from a fully 3D, first-person perspective. Check out the video above to watch as Sonic zooms through rings, enemies and tunnels at a dizzying speed.
You can see more of Costa's first-person remakes, including Bomberman, Super Mario's Goomba and Street Fighter, over at the Pipoca Effect YouTube page.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- On Patreon support
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26