If you've ever wondered how disorienting a first-person Sonic the Hedgehog could be, Filipe B. Costa has the answer.
The animator recreated Sonic's first level, Green Hill Zone, from a fully 3D, first-person perspective. Check out the video above to watch as Sonic zooms through rings, enemies and tunnels at a dizzying speed.
You can see more of Costa's first-person remakes, including Bomberman, Super Mario's Goomba and Street Fighter, over at the Pipoca Effect YouTube page.
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition