If you've ever wondered how disorienting a first-person Sonic the Hedgehog could be, Filipe B. Costa has the answer.
The animator recreated Sonic's first level, Green Hill Zone, from a fully 3D, first-person perspective. Check out the video above to watch as Sonic zooms through rings, enemies and tunnels at a dizzying speed.
You can see more of Costa's first-person remakes, including Bomberman, Super Mario's Goomba and Street Fighter, over at the Pipoca Effect YouTube page.
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today