Ten independently-developed video games, a mix of currently available and upcoming titles, will get the PAX 10 spotlight at PAX Prime next month, including the likes of Ridiculous Fishing, Rogue Legacy and (pictured above) Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime.
The games of the PAX 10 at this year's expo were selected by a group of 50 industry experts for their excellence in gameplay and overall fun-factor, according to the official PAX website. Many of the titles featured at PAX 10 are for Windows PC, with iOS, Mac, Linux and Ouya also represented.
The following PAX 10 games will be playable by attendees of PAX Prime when the expo takes place in Seattle, Wash. from Aug. 30 to Sept. 2.
- Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche (Windows PC)
- Badland (iOS)
- Escape Goat 2 (Windows PC)
- Gunpoint (Windows PC)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (Windows PC, Mac)
- Owlboy (Windows PC)
- Ridiculous Fishing (iOS)
- Rogue Legacy (Windows PC)
- Sokobond (Windows PC, Mac, Linux)
- TowerFall (Windows PC, Ouya)
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- PS4 Beta Codes