Ten independently-developed video games, a mix of currently available and upcoming titles, will get the PAX 10 spotlight at PAX Prime next month, including the likes of Ridiculous Fishing, Rogue Legacy and (pictured above) Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime.
The games of the PAX 10 at this year's expo were selected by a group of 50 industry experts for their excellence in gameplay and overall fun-factor, according to the official PAX website. Many of the titles featured at PAX 10 are for Windows PC, with iOS, Mac, Linux and Ouya also represented.
The following PAX 10 games will be playable by attendees of PAX Prime when the expo takes place in Seattle, Wash. from Aug. 30 to Sept. 2.
- Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche (Windows PC)
- Badland (iOS)
- Escape Goat 2 (Windows PC)
- Gunpoint (Windows PC)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (Windows PC, Mac)
- Owlboy (Windows PC)
- Ridiculous Fishing (iOS)
- Rogue Legacy (Windows PC)
- Sokobond (Windows PC, Mac, Linux)
- TowerFall (Windows PC, Ouya)
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup