Ten independently-developed video games, a mix of currently available and upcoming titles, will get the PAX 10 spotlight at PAX Prime next month, including the likes of Ridiculous Fishing, Rogue Legacy and (pictured above) Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime.
The games of the PAX 10 at this year's expo were selected by a group of 50 industry experts for their excellence in gameplay and overall fun-factor, according to the official PAX website. Many of the titles featured at PAX 10 are for Windows PC, with iOS, Mac, Linux and Ouya also represented.
The following PAX 10 games will be playable by attendees of PAX Prime when the expo takes place in Seattle, Wash. from Aug. 30 to Sept. 2.
- Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche (Windows PC)
- Badland (iOS)
- Escape Goat 2 (Windows PC)
- Gunpoint (Windows PC)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (Windows PC, Mac)
- Owlboy (Windows PC)
- Ridiculous Fishing (iOS)
- Rogue Legacy (Windows PC)
- Sokobond (Windows PC, Mac, Linux)
- TowerFall (Windows PC, Ouya)
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?