Ten independently-developed video games, a mix of currently available and upcoming titles, will get the PAX 10 spotlight at PAX Prime next month, including the likes of Ridiculous Fishing, Rogue Legacy and (pictured above) Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime.
The games of the PAX 10 at this year's expo were selected by a group of 50 industry experts for their excellence in gameplay and overall fun-factor, according to the official PAX website. Many of the titles featured at PAX 10 are for Windows PC, with iOS, Mac, Linux and Ouya also represented.
The following PAX 10 games will be playable by attendees of PAX Prime when the expo takes place in Seattle, Wash. from Aug. 30 to Sept. 2.
- Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche (Windows PC)
- Badland (iOS)
- Escape Goat 2 (Windows PC)
- Gunpoint (Windows PC)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (Windows PC, Mac)
- Owlboy (Windows PC)
- Ridiculous Fishing (iOS)
- Rogue Legacy (Windows PC)
- Sokobond (Windows PC, Mac, Linux)
- TowerFall (Windows PC, Ouya)
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Share Button Use? Can you post to another service other than FaceBook?
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Looking for some good Players
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31