Ten independently-developed video games, a mix of currently available and upcoming titles, will get the PAX 10 spotlight at PAX Prime next month, including the likes of Ridiculous Fishing, Rogue Legacy and (pictured above) Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime.
The games of the PAX 10 at this year's expo were selected by a group of 50 industry experts for their excellence in gameplay and overall fun-factor, according to the official PAX website. Many of the titles featured at PAX 10 are for Windows PC, with iOS, Mac, Linux and Ouya also represented.
The following PAX 10 games will be playable by attendees of PAX Prime when the expo takes place in Seattle, Wash. from Aug. 30 to Sept. 2.
- Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche (Windows PC)
- Badland (iOS)
- Escape Goat 2 (Windows PC)
- Gunpoint (Windows PC)
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (Windows PC, Mac)
- Owlboy (Windows PC)
- Ridiculous Fishing (iOS)
- Rogue Legacy (Windows PC)
- Sokobond (Windows PC, Mac, Linux)
- TowerFall (Windows PC, Ouya)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)