Previously only announced for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC, Batman: Arkham Origins 'Deathstroke' DLC is coming to Nintendo's Wii U console, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment confirmed today.
The company first confirmed the news with Australian website Aussie Gamer. The DLC allows gamers to play as Deathstroke in Arkham Origins' challenge mode. In past titles, challenge mode allowed gamers to use any playable character — such as Catwoman, Batman and Robin — against other players in combat and stealth challenges to earn high scores. Deathstroke's signature weapons and special moves will be included in the DLC, as well as two alternate Deathstroke character skins. Two new additional maps will be included in the pack.
Those who pre-order Batman: Arkham Origins will receive "exclusive early access to the Deathstroke pack," according to the DLC's press release announcement. For more on Batman: Arkham Origins, read our recent preview here where we spoke with creative director Eric Holmes. The game launches in North America Oct. 25 for Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.
Polygon contacted Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment about the Deathstroke DLC heading to Wii U and will update this post as more information becomes available.
Update: Warner Bros. confirmed with Polygon that Batman: Arkham Origins 'Deathstroke' DLC is coming to the Wii U.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)