Bennett Foddy's one-man racing game, QWOP, will launch for Android devices July 4, Droid Life reports.
The game will be available via Google Play for $0.99. QWOP was originally released as a ragdoll-based Flash game in 2008 for browsers. Players take control of an athlete attempting to complete a sprint. In the original version, players can only use the Q, W, O and P keys on their keyboard, which correspond to different parts of the athlete's body. Mobile versions feature updated touch controls.
Foddy announced earlier this year via Twitter that the game would launch for Android devices. QWOP is currently available for iOS devices.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy