When it hits later today, BioShock Infinite's "Clash in the Clouds" DLC brings with it nearly three dozen pieces of extra content, from concept art, to old-timey modern songs, to 3D models, to videos.
Here's a complete list of everything you'll be able to unlock in the in-game museum, the Columbian Archeological Society. Items are unlocked by using cash earned in battle. The unlocks cost anywhere from $100 to $2,000. I didn't have a chance to unlock everything, but much of what I did see seemed light or completely free of any new context for the original game.
"Courtney and Troy Audition"
"Shiny Happy People"
"Everybody Wants to Rule the World"
Fall of Icarus
Emporia Red Light District
Automatic Gentleman Ad
Columbia Art Direction
Zeppelin Shape Study
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- Players want more options than murder, and GTA 5 proves it
- How to destroy your enemies as the Monster in Evolve
- ABC just launched history's biggest, most well-funded LARP