Irrational Games finally pulled back the curtain on downloadable content for BioShock Infinite. Microsoft detailed the Xbox One's Smart Match matchmaking feature. Electronic Arts has requested a motion to dismiss an antitrust lawsuit filed by current and former collegiate athletes against the company, as the NCAA suit saga continues. We caught up with Bungie co-founder Alex Seropian on his new franchise with studio Industrial Toys, Morning Star.
- BioShock Infinite delivers two big surprises today
- Story hampered combat in BioShock Infinite, this DLC hopes to fix that
- Xbox One's Smart Match brings multitasking to matchmaking
- EA asks for motion to dismiss NCAA antitrust lawsuit
- Morning Star: Alex Seropian's crazy plan to change the world of video games, again