European PlayStation Store shoppers will be able to pick up a number of recent Need for Speed titles and their respective downloadable expansions at a discount this week, according to a post on PlayStation Blog.
Three games in total have had their prices slashed starting today; the discounts will be available for the next week. Criterion's Need for Speed: Most Wanted — which was added to European PS Plus subscribers' Instant Game Collections today — is down to €39.99 (£29.99/AU$49.95), a discount from its standard €69.99 (£59.99/AU$99.95) price tag. Both Need for Speed: The Run and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit are available for €9.99 (£7.99/AU$12.95), a 50 percent discount from their standard prices. PS Plus members can knock an additional 10 percent off the latter two games' price tags.
For a comprehensive list of the DLC that has also been discounted this week, check out PlayStation Blog. For more on Criterion's latest entry in the fast-paced franchise, read our review of Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer