We played Batman: Arkham Origins' Splash Damage-developed multiplayer mode, which won't be included in the Wii U version of the game. A federal court rejected EA's appeal in a player likeness lawsuit about the publisher's NCAA Football games. We spoke with a number of noted game developers about the backlash that comes with the job. Our full chat with Industrial Toys founder and Bungie co-founder Alex Seropian is now up. And we reviewed two new games, Nintendo's Pikmin 3 and Vanillaware's Dragon's Crown.
- Batman: Arkham Origins' multiplayer mode pits heroes against thugs
- Batman: Arkham Origins multiplayer skipping Wii U
- Federal court denies EA's appeal in NCAA player likeness lawsuit
- A developer's guide to surviving fame, trolls and themselves
- Bungie co-founder Alex Seropian: The Polygon interview
- Pikmin 3 review: plant a seed
- Dragon's Crown review: heavy metal