The 24-hour sale began late yesterday evening and will continue throughout today, according to a post on Major Nelson's blog. Xbox Live users can save 75 percent off of their purchase of The Witcher 2 and The Orange box, which are available today for $9.99 and $4.99, respectively. Both Crysis 3 and Left 4 Dead 2 are discounted by 67 percent, and are available for $19.99 and $9.99, respectively. Forza Horizon is discounted 63 percent and will be available to purchase for $14.99 today.
Eleven other titles are discounted by up to 85 percent until July 8, as shown below. Announced last week, this ongoing sale will see 32 titles heavily discounted over seven days on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
Games on sale until July 8:
Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway $4.99
Far Cry Instincts Predator $4.99
Command And Conquer: Red Alert 3 $4.99
WWE '13 $14.99
Mass Effect $4.99
Perfect Dark Zero $2.99
Dragon Age: Origins $4.99
Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga $4.99
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?