The first major content update for Sony Online Entertainment's free-to-play MMO Dragon's Prophet will introduce a higher level cap, player residences and a handful of new in-game events, according to an update on the game's European website.
The update, set to launch next week in Europe and the week of July 15 in North America, will bump the level cap up to 70 and add the "dream islands" area, where players will be able to build and take up residence in their own home.
Dragon's Prophet will also be transitioning into its winter season, and will kick off today with the Ancient Shadow Festival event. The festival commemorates the sacrifice of a great warrior during the in-game world of Auratia's Second Dragon War, and players can celebrate by participating in a string of quests that will award them a new title on completion. Three new dungeons have also opened up in the Wintertide zone, frozen structures that also use the region's newly-laid winter theme.
Dragon's Prophet is currently in open beta. Interested participants can register to play here.
- Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode screens go from brutal to kawaii
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming