Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 HD will support cross-platform saving across PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita, director Yoshinori Kitase announced today during a presentation at the Japan Expo in Paris.
RPGSite reports players will be able to transfer their data between platforms and pick up where they last saved on each. Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2 HD, set to launch within the next year, will be bundled together on one disc for PS3, but will be sold separately for Vita.
Yesterday Square Enix announced the remastered versions will include a new 30-minute ending scene penned by longtime series writer Kazushige Nojima. Currently, it is unclear whether the scene will take place after the ending of one or both titles.
We have reached out to Square Enix for more details as well as official confirmation, and will update this story accordingly. Check out our hands-on preview of the title — along with upcoming Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix remaster — here.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League