Telltale is currently running a holiday promotion on its iOS games available in the iTunes App Store, the developer announced via its blog.
The sale does not include the developer's widely successful series The Walking Dead, which is available at its usual $4.99 per episode price. The game's first episode is available for free.
Telltale's sale ends July 7.
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- Here's the opening to that Bayonetta anime they've been talking about forever
- Learn how to copy, and know when to steal