Telltale is currently running a holiday promotion on its iOS games available in the iTunes App Store, the developer announced via its blog.
The sale does not include the developer's widely successful series The Walking Dead, which is available at its usual $4.99 per episode price. The game's first episode is available for free.
Telltale's sale ends July 7.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4