Players will have the chance to accept a standard and Kingpin Contract daily. Contracts, which require a kill or a capture, will be rated based on investigative technique and aptitude. Contracts will scale their difficulty to a player's level, though participating players must be level 15 and above.
Last week, BioWare announced that it would add new content in the form of Ewok companion Treek. Treek will be able to use both healing and tanking stances in battle.
More from Polygon
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today