The controversial Gearbox developed shooter Aliens: Colonial marines is getting a new downloadable campaign called Stasis Interrupted, according to a recently leaked list of PlayStation Trophies available via PS3Trophies.
This is the first downloadable content available to the game that expands its single-player mode, and the final piece of DLC made available through the Colonial Marines Season Pass. While the title has yet to be official announced, leaked Trophies suggest that players will be rewarded largely for story progression.
We have reached out to Sega for comment and will update when further information is made available.
Aliens: Colonial Marines received a 3 out of 10 review from Polygon when it launched in February. "Aliens: Colonial Marines plays like a budget title from early in this console generation," reads the article. "The production values are underwhelming, and there's very little game present. Those things are enough to make Colonial Marines bad. But the infuriating amount of confidence on display as Aliens: Colonial Marines systematically misses the point again and again is what really poisons the experience. The end result feels craven and exploitative of its source material and the fans that will hopefully know better."
Sega and Gearbox Software are currently the defendants in a lawsuit claiming the two companies falsely advertised Aliens: Colonial Marines with unrepresentative trade show demonstrations.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!