A number of the most popular iPhone and iPad games are available for free today, likely as part of the fifth anniversary celebration of the launch of the App Store.
Infinity Blade 2, Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP, Where's My Water?, Badland and Tiny Wings are all on offer as of press time, while apps including Traktor DJ, Day One, Over and Barefoot World Atlas are also free. This marks the first time these apps have ever been available for free on the App Store — typically Traktor DJ for iPad goes for $19.99.
Apple has yet to formally announce these offers and similarly, none of the titles offer an explanation for the massive discount on their store pages; however, considering the App Store first went live five years ago this week, the deals are likely to do with this. We have contacted Apple for comment and will update the post when more information is available.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Watch Dogs modder releases final version of his PC graphics overhaul, TheWorse Mod
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft