Deus Ex: The Fall, the upcoming mobile entry in the long-running action RPG series, will be available this Thursday, July 11, on iOS, publisher Square Enix announced today.
This week's release will be the first in a series of installments for Deus Ex: The Fall, and will cost $6.99 in North America, £4.99 in the U.K. and €5.99 in Europe. Square Enix has yet to announce an Android release date.
The Fall is being developed by Square Enix's European mobile studio, which is working with Deus Ex: Human Revolution developer Eidos Montreal and N-Fusion Interactive. Its story runs in parallel to that of Human Revolution and stars a different lead character, Ben Saxon, a former operative in the British SAS.
Eidos Montreal creative director Jean-François Dugas told Polygon last month that the developers worked on "retaining the core essence" of a Deus Ex game while delivering an experience designed for mobile devices.
You can watch the announcement trailer for Deus Ex: The Fall below.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Highergrounds Game
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?