Deus Ex: The Fall, the upcoming mobile entry in the long-running action RPG series, will be available this Thursday, July 11, on iOS, publisher Square Enix announced today.
This week's release will be the first in a series of installments for Deus Ex: The Fall, and will cost $6.99 in North America, £4.99 in the U.K. and €5.99 in Europe. Square Enix has yet to announce an Android release date.
The Fall is being developed by Square Enix's European mobile studio, which is working with Deus Ex: Human Revolution developer Eidos Montreal and N-Fusion Interactive. Its story runs in parallel to that of Human Revolution and stars a different lead character, Ben Saxon, a former operative in the British SAS.
Eidos Montreal creative director Jean-François Dugas told Polygon last month that the developers worked on "retaining the core essence" of a Deus Ex game while delivering an experience designed for mobile devices.
You can watch the announcement trailer for Deus Ex: The Fall below.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Really Horrible
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- PLAYSTATION WONT SIGN IN