Deus Ex: The Fall, the upcoming mobile entry in the long-running action RPG series, will be available this Thursday, July 11, on iOS, publisher Square Enix announced today.
This week's release will be the first in a series of installments for Deus Ex: The Fall, and will cost $6.99 in North America, £4.99 in the U.K. and €5.99 in Europe. Square Enix has yet to announce an Android release date.
The Fall is being developed by Square Enix's European mobile studio, which is working with Deus Ex: Human Revolution developer Eidos Montreal and N-Fusion Interactive. Its story runs in parallel to that of Human Revolution and stars a different lead character, Ben Saxon, a former operative in the British SAS.
Eidos Montreal creative director Jean-François Dugas told Polygon last month that the developers worked on "retaining the core essence" of a Deus Ex game while delivering an experience designed for mobile devices.
You can watch the announcement trailer for Deus Ex: The Fall below.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!