Starbreeze Studios' Brothers will be available for 1,200 Microsoft Points ($15). Charlie Murder (screenshot above), a co-op brawler from The Dishwasher developer Ska Studios, will be released Aug. 14 for 800 Microsoft Points ($10). Flashback, a remake of the 1992 sci-fi platformer that's being developed by its original creator, will be available Aug. 21, also for 800 Microsoft Points. And Red Fly Studio's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will close out the promotion Aug. 28 at 1,200 Microsoft Points.
Xbox Live users who buy any two of the aforementioned games will receive a free Souls Pack for Ascend: Hand of Kul. Microsoft released a Summer of Arcade 2013 trailer last month during E3; you can watch it below.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)