Starbreeze Studios' Brothers will be available for 1,200 Microsoft Points ($15). Charlie Murder (screenshot above), a co-op brawler from The Dishwasher developer Ska Studios, will be released Aug. 14 for 800 Microsoft Points ($10). Flashback, a remake of the 1992 sci-fi platformer that's being developed by its original creator, will be available Aug. 21, also for 800 Microsoft Points. And Red Fly Studio's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will close out the promotion Aug. 28 at 1,200 Microsoft Points.
Xbox Live users who buy any two of the aforementioned games will receive a free Souls Pack for Ascend: Hand of Kul. Microsoft released a Summer of Arcade 2013 trailer last month during E3; you can watch it below.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Games with great Sound Design
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26