Starbreeze Studios' Brothers will be available for 1,200 Microsoft Points ($15). Charlie Murder (screenshot above), a co-op brawler from The Dishwasher developer Ska Studios, will be released Aug. 14 for 800 Microsoft Points ($10). Flashback, a remake of the 1992 sci-fi platformer that's being developed by its original creator, will be available Aug. 21, also for 800 Microsoft Points. And Red Fly Studio's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will close out the promotion Aug. 28 at 1,200 Microsoft Points.
Xbox Live users who buy any two of the aforementioned games will receive a free Souls Pack for Ascend: Hand of Kul. Microsoft released a Summer of Arcade 2013 trailer last month during E3; you can watch it below.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)