Starbreeze Studios' Brothers will be available for 1,200 Microsoft Points ($15). Charlie Murder (screenshot above), a co-op brawler from The Dishwasher developer Ska Studios, will be released Aug. 14 for 800 Microsoft Points ($10). Flashback, a remake of the 1992 sci-fi platformer that's being developed by its original creator, will be available Aug. 21, also for 800 Microsoft Points. And Red Fly Studio's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will close out the promotion Aug. 28 at 1,200 Microsoft Points.
Xbox Live users who buy any two of the aforementioned games will receive a free Souls Pack for Ascend: Hand of Kul. Microsoft released a Summer of Arcade 2013 trailer last month during E3; you can watch it below.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- What do these major changes to Twitch mean for eSports?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart