Starbreeze Studios' Brothers will be available for 1,200 Microsoft Points ($15). Charlie Murder (screenshot above), a co-op brawler from The Dishwasher developer Ska Studios, will be released Aug. 14 for 800 Microsoft Points ($10). Flashback, a remake of the 1992 sci-fi platformer that's being developed by its original creator, will be available Aug. 21, also for 800 Microsoft Points. And Red Fly Studio's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows will close out the promotion Aug. 28 at 1,200 Microsoft Points.
Xbox Live users who buy any two of the aforementioned games will receive a free Souls Pack for Ascend: Hand of Kul. Microsoft released a Summer of Arcade 2013 trailer last month during E3; you can watch it below.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward