Nintendo 3DS owners who pick up both Fire Emblem: Awakening and Shin Megami Tensei 4 will be able to register the games on Club Nintendo and get a $30 credit in the eShop on 3DS or Wii U, Nintendo and Atlus announced today.
The promotion runs from Shin Megami Tensei 4's North American release date, July 16, through Aug. 31. It applies in the U.S. and Canada for retail and digital copies of both games; they just have to be registered to the same account by the end of August.
After registration is complete, customers will be required to complete registration surveys — also by the Aug. 31 deadline — in order to receive the credit. Club Nintendo members will be able to use the credit for any purchases in the eShop.
Fire Emblem: Awakening launched to critical acclaim in North America this past February; you can read our review here.
Update: According to the promotion page on the Club Nintendo website, members will be able to use the $30 credit in the Nintendo eShop on both 3DS and Wii U. In addition, after the credit shows up in the Club Nintendo account, users must retrieve the credit's activation code from the account by Sept. 30, and the code must be redeemed by Dec. 31. (Once the eShop credit has been redeemed and shows up in the eShop's virtual wallet, there is no deadline for its use.)
We've edited the story above to reflect this.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!