Dishonored, Arkane Studios' first-person steampunk stealth game, is on sale this week for $19.99 on Xbox Live Marketplace, according to the game's listing online.
Other Dishonored discounts include the Dunwall City Trials DLC for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50, 50 percent off), The Knife of Dunwall DLC for 400 Microsoft Points ($5, 50 percent off) and the Void Walker's Arsenal DLC for 160 Microsoft Points ($2, 50 percent off).
The $10 discount, which lasts through July 15, is part of a series of discounts in the Xbox 360's digital storefront this month, which also includes sales on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance DLC this week. For more on Dishonored, be sure to read Polygon's feature chronicling its development and Polygon's Dishonored review.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business