I was on vacation this week.
Thankfully the lovely and talented Mush Gustick jumped in to help with the Mobile Watch List. Here are his picks of the week:
The visuals of this excellent puzzle/platformer make the jump from consoles, but the controls...well, maybe not so much.
Another game with Limbo-inspired graphics. This time it's more of a traditional puzzle game. Mush is terrible at this game.
Cut larger shapes to make smaller shapes! Trust us, it makes way more sense in the video. Simple idea, but super fun and satisfying.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)