Capcom's next-gen fantasy game Deep Down will be playable on PlayStation 4 systems at this year's Tokyo Game Show, it was announced during the company's Network Games Conference.
The online RPG, which is being called a "memory-reading RPG," is in development from Capcom Online Games. The playable demo of the title will make its debut at TGS between Sept. 19 and Sept. 22.
You can check out a short trailer for the title above, which was released today on the its official website. An earlier teaser trailer was released during this year's E3 following its reveal by Capcom's Yoshinori Ono. The next-gen title is being built in a new engine designed for the PS4 system, which Ono said would "allow us to take game design in entirely new directions."
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Games with great Sound Design
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21