Capcom's next-gen fantasy game Deep Down will be playable on PlayStation 4 systems at this year's Tokyo Game Show, it was announced during the company's Network Games Conference.
The online RPG, which is being called a "memory-reading RPG," is in development from Capcom Online Games. The playable demo of the title will make its debut at TGS between Sept. 19 and Sept. 22.
You can check out a short trailer for the title above, which was released today on the its official website. An earlier teaser trailer was released during this year's E3 following its reveal by Capcom's Yoshinori Ono. The next-gen title is being built in a new engine designed for the PS4 system, which Ono said would "allow us to take game design in entirely new directions."
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?