A video from EA demonstrates a new feature coming in SimCity update 7: a height tool that allows players to easily create bridges and tunnels.
When creating a new road, the height tool can raise the road off the ground; if raised high enough it will create a bridge, allowing other roads to be constructed beneath it. Similarly, the height tool can sink a road into the ground and create a tunnel.
These tools are meant to give the city's virtual mayor "more power in managing traffic and flow."
SimCity update 7 will hit later this month.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming