A video from EA demonstrates a new feature coming in SimCity update 7: a height tool that allows players to easily create bridges and tunnels.
When creating a new road, the height tool can raise the road off the ground; if raised high enough it will create a bridge, allowing other roads to be constructed beneath it. Similarly, the height tool can sink a road into the ground and create a tunnel.
These tools are meant to give the city's virtual mayor "more power in managing traffic and flow."
SimCity update 7 will hit later this month.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)