A video from EA demonstrates a new feature coming in SimCity update 7: a height tool that allows players to easily create bridges and tunnels.
When creating a new road, the height tool can raise the road off the ground; if raised high enough it will create a bridge, allowing other roads to be constructed beneath it. Similarly, the height tool can sink a road into the ground and create a tunnel.
These tools are meant to give the city's virtual mayor "more power in managing traffic and flow."
SimCity update 7 will hit later this month.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward