A video from EA demonstrates a new feature coming in SimCity update 7: a height tool that allows players to easily create bridges and tunnels.
When creating a new road, the height tool can raise the road off the ground; if raised high enough it will create a bridge, allowing other roads to be constructed beneath it. Similarly, the height tool can sink a road into the ground and create a tunnel.
These tools are meant to give the city's virtual mayor "more power in managing traffic and flow."
SimCity update 7 will hit later this month.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us