Blizzard has detailed its forthcoming Patch 5.4 for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, including wide-ranging changes to all classes.
On the company's Battle.net pages, news has been posted about fixes to classes, including significant tweaks to damage and healing for Blood Death Knight, Hunter, Druid and Holy Paladin. "In general," the post states, "you can assume that your damage was too low or too high if you see generic buffs or nerfs to abilities."
The full post is here and, as you might expect, it has generated plenty of colorful responses from players.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy