Episodic survival horror title from independent Argentinean-based development team, Saibot Studios, has made it into the top 10 Steam Greenlight titles and will be up for pre-order on Aug. 15, the studio announced on the game's Steam page.
Those who pre-order Doorways early will receive early access to the first two of four episodes planned for the game. Doorways puts players in the role of a detective who is tasked with tracking down psychopaths. Developed using Unity 4 Engine, gameplay consists of puzzles and exploration combined with first-person action-adventure.
"If you are into puzzle-ridden adventures, you're definitely going to like Doorways challenges: from simple mind puzzles to timed and agility demanding situations," the game's description reads. "Each level or scene in the game presents to you a different gameplay obstacle to overcome."
Doorways' main character is voiced by Sam A. Mowry, who was the voice talent for Alexander in Amnesia: The Dark Descent. For more information, watch the trailer below to see Doorways' gameplay in action. Saibot was one of the winners of Indies Crash E3, a community-voted contest to provide independent developers with E3 badges.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2