The patch, original set to launch today alongside new downloadable character Zatanna, will further tweak the balance of the game's playable characters. According to Shoryuken, NetherRealm said the reason for the delay is because the patch needs some final polish before it's ready for players. This patch is now slated to drop sometime over the next few weeks.
NetherRealm Studios launched previous gameplay patches for Injustice: Gods Among Us alongside its downloadable characters, with the exception of Martian Manhunter, who was released without a patch.
Zatanna is currently available to downloadable for $4.99, alongside a new free costume skin for Superman, Cyborg Superman.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Kickstarter suspends accused Airbnb squatter's game project
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- The Long Dark is a quieter take on DayZ, and it's still terrifying