The patch, original set to launch today alongside new downloadable character Zatanna, will further tweak the balance of the game's playable characters. According to Shoryuken, NetherRealm said the reason for the delay is because the patch needs some final polish before it's ready for players. This patch is now slated to drop sometime over the next few weeks.
NetherRealm Studios launched previous gameplay patches for Injustice: Gods Among Us alongside its downloadable characters, with the exception of Martian Manhunter, who was released without a patch.
Zatanna is currently available to downloadable for $4.99, alongside a new free costume skin for Superman, Cyborg Superman.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Tekken X Street Fighter is still in the works, so 'please relax'