A demo for Madden NFL 25 is now available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, EA Sports announced today.
The demo is now available for Xbox Live Gold members and will be on PlayStation Network when the PlayStation Store updates today. Xbox Live Silver members will be able to get their hands on the demo sometime next week.
Players who download the demo will be able to test four key drills in the Skill Trainer: Precision Modified Running, The Option, Total Control Passing and Ball Hawk. The demo will emphasize the former two drills, since these will give players the greatest amount of control when carrying the ball. According to a post on the EA Sports blog, these new mechanics may come with "a slight learning curve" but will help improve players' "stick skills."
Two Play Now matchups are also available: the Super Bowl 47 match between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers from this past February and a game between the Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers.
The demo also includes a look at the Force Impact System as well as two new videos. These videos feature a walkthrough of Owner Mode by New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft and an overview of the new features in Madden 25 NFL, including Madden Share, Head-to-Head Seasons, Madden Ultimate Team and Team Chemistry.
Madden NFL 25 will launch on Aug. 27 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The game will be a launch title for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Read our interview with creative director Mike Young and learn how the game seeks to balance the playing field here.
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- How indie devs are finding success, and publicity, in toys and merch
- When a successful game is a failure
- Check out Nintendo's new Kyoto office with an old-school logo
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Namco High studio ShiftyLook is shutting its doors
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- The next game from Crimson Dragon studio is Project Life for Oculus Rift