The latest update to the official Grand Theft Auto 5 website includes an interactive travelogue that lets viewers explore the city of Los Santos and the surrounding Blaine County, developer Rockstar Games announced on its blog.
The website allows players to explore various features of the upcoming title, including the types of vehicles players can use and ways to customize them — in addition to available air travel options. The site lets viewers dive further into what makes Los Santos tick, offering a look at the city's economy, medical facilities, shops and local government. Viewers can also explore the region's outdoor attractions, including the tree-laden countrysides and beaches.
According to the site, the travelogue will receive another update soon that will detail Los Santos' "local artisans, exciting music and entertainment, exclusive country club lifestyle, and so much more."
Grand Theft Auto 5 will launch on Sept. 17 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Nvidia recently stated in an earnings call that the game will reportedly launch on Windows PC this fall.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Tell Us Your Story
- A New Steam Controller
- What's your favorite silly game?