The latest update to the official Grand Theft Auto 5 website includes an interactive travelogue that lets viewers explore the city of Los Santos and the surrounding Blaine County, developer Rockstar Games announced on its blog.
The website allows players to explore various features of the upcoming title, including the types of vehicles players can use and ways to customize them — in addition to available air travel options. The site lets viewers dive further into what makes Los Santos tick, offering a look at the city's economy, medical facilities, shops and local government. Viewers can also explore the region's outdoor attractions, including the tree-laden countrysides and beaches.
According to the site, the travelogue will receive another update soon that will detail Los Santos' "local artisans, exciting music and entertainment, exclusive country club lifestyle, and so much more."
Grand Theft Auto 5 will launch on Sept. 17 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Nvidia recently stated in an earnings call that the game will reportedly launch on Windows PC this fall.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)