The latest update to the official Grand Theft Auto 5 website includes an interactive travelogue that lets viewers explore the city of Los Santos and the surrounding Blaine County, developer Rockstar Games announced on its blog.
The website allows players to explore various features of the upcoming title, including the types of vehicles players can use and ways to customize them — in addition to available air travel options. The site lets viewers dive further into what makes Los Santos tick, offering a look at the city's economy, medical facilities, shops and local government. Viewers can also explore the region's outdoor attractions, including the tree-laden countrysides and beaches.
According to the site, the travelogue will receive another update soon that will detail Los Santos' "local artisans, exciting music and entertainment, exclusive country club lifestyle, and so much more."
Grand Theft Auto 5 will launch on Sept. 17 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Nvidia recently stated in an earnings call that the game will reportedly launch on Windows PC this fall.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Wii U pre-orders see a huge increase after Gamescom, says Amazon
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?