The latest update to the official Grand Theft Auto 5 website includes an interactive travelogue that lets viewers explore the city of Los Santos and the surrounding Blaine County, developer Rockstar Games announced on its blog.
The website allows players to explore various features of the upcoming title, including the types of vehicles players can use and ways to customize them — in addition to available air travel options. The site lets viewers dive further into what makes Los Santos tick, offering a look at the city's economy, medical facilities, shops and local government. Viewers can also explore the region's outdoor attractions, including the tree-laden countrysides and beaches.
According to the site, the travelogue will receive another update soon that will detail Los Santos' "local artisans, exciting music and entertainment, exclusive country club lifestyle, and so much more."
Grand Theft Auto 5 will launch on Sept. 17 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Nvidia recently stated in an earnings call that the game will reportedly launch on Windows PC this fall.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31