The latest update to the official Grand Theft Auto 5 website includes an interactive travelogue that lets viewers explore the city of Los Santos and the surrounding Blaine County, developer Rockstar Games announced on its blog.
The website allows players to explore various features of the upcoming title, including the types of vehicles players can use and ways to customize them — in addition to available air travel options. The site lets viewers dive further into what makes Los Santos tick, offering a look at the city's economy, medical facilities, shops and local government. Viewers can also explore the region's outdoor attractions, including the tree-laden countrysides and beaches.
According to the site, the travelogue will receive another update soon that will detail Los Santos' "local artisans, exciting music and entertainment, exclusive country club lifestyle, and so much more."
Grand Theft Auto 5 will launch on Sept. 17 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Nvidia recently stated in an earnings call that the game will reportedly launch on Windows PC this fall.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Women/Man Love vashikaran specialist baba+91-8890146803
- Get black magic Girl Vashikaran specialist+91-9166526260
- Inter cast love marriage specialist baba ji+91-9166526260
- +91-9166526260-Love vashikaran specialist baba in uk
- Girl Love Vashikaran Specialist Baba ji+91-9166526260
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!