Irrational Games is giving three more players the chance to have their names immortalized in BioShock Infinite, this time within the second part of the Burial at Sea add-on storyline, the developer announced today on its blog.
To enter, players must download the Clash in the Clouds challenge DLC and complete all 60 Blue Ribbon challenges. Once done, players should hear the achievement or trophy unlock sound and see their username added to the challenges' leaderboard. The blog post notes that all previous progress in Clash in the Clouds will count towards this achievement.
All 60 challenges must be completed by Aug. 27 at 9 a.m. ET to enter the contest. Irrational will then choose three of these accomplished players at random to have their names added to the game and will notify them by Aug. 30.
Winners will have their name displayed somewhere in Burial at Sea — Episode Two. The location will be determined by the staff at Irrational at a later date. Each winner will be provided with directions to find their name within the game and a high resolution screenshot of the location.
Clash in the Clouds, a set of combat-based challenges, launched for BioShock Infinite on July 30. The two-part Burial at Sea, an alternate storyline set in the underwater city of Rapture, will be released later this year.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Find out which experimental games excite Korean devs