According to a statement issued to the site, GameStop restocked a limited number of Xenoblade copies in response to fan requests. The game is labeled as a "vintage" title and is only available to purchase pre-owned.
"As always, our pricing for these games is competitive and is based on current market value driven by supply and demand," the statement issued to Kotaku reads. "PowerUp Pro members always receive a 10 percent discount and earn PUR points on pre-owned purchases."
The representative added that several more vintage titles are expected in the coming months, including Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Xenoblade Chronicles launched in North America last year, with copies selling quickly. On sites such as Amazon or eBay, the game typically sells for well over the usual $49.99 price of Wii titles.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Spare Xbox One code
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes