According to a statement issued to the site, GameStop restocked a limited number of Xenoblade copies in response to fan requests. The game is labeled as a "vintage" title and is only available to purchase pre-owned.
"As always, our pricing for these games is competitive and is based on current market value driven by supply and demand," the statement issued to Kotaku reads. "PowerUp Pro members always receive a 10 percent discount and earn PUR points on pre-owned purchases."
The representative added that several more vintage titles are expected in the coming months, including Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Xenoblade Chronicles launched in North America last year, with copies selling quickly. On sites such as Amazon or eBay, the game typically sells for well over the usual $49.99 price of Wii titles.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?