According to a statement issued to the site, GameStop restocked a limited number of Xenoblade copies in response to fan requests. The game is labeled as a "vintage" title and is only available to purchase pre-owned.
"As always, our pricing for these games is competitive and is based on current market value driven by supply and demand," the statement issued to Kotaku reads. "PowerUp Pro members always receive a 10 percent discount and earn PUR points on pre-owned purchases."
The representative added that several more vintage titles are expected in the coming months, including Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Xenoblade Chronicles launched in North America last year, with copies selling quickly. On sites such as Amazon or eBay, the game typically sells for well over the usual $49.99 price of Wii titles.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS