According to a statement issued to the site, GameStop restocked a limited number of Xenoblade copies in response to fan requests. The game is labeled as a "vintage" title and is only available to purchase pre-owned.
"As always, our pricing for these games is competitive and is based on current market value driven by supply and demand," the statement issued to Kotaku reads. "PowerUp Pro members always receive a 10 percent discount and earn PUR points on pre-owned purchases."
The representative added that several more vintage titles are expected in the coming months, including Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Xenoblade Chronicles launched in North America last year, with copies selling quickly. On sites such as Amazon or eBay, the game typically sells for well over the usual $49.99 price of Wii titles.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)