The Collector's Edition of Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know!, will be available this fall as a Nintendo 3DS exclusive for $39.95, D3 Publisher announced today.
The Collector's Edition consists of a SteelBook case, a "Finn and Jake's Dungeon Guide," a DVD featuring actor interviews, along with storyboard art from Adventure Time creator Pendleton Ward.
The Wii U version of the game features Beemo on the GamePad, who will offer game tips, boss hints, enemy weaknesses and commentary throughout the game with more than 300 different voice clips. In the 3DS version, Beemo appears on the Touch Screen and will also offer tips and commentary.
In Explore the Dungeon, users can choose to play as Adventure Time characters, such as Finn, Jake, Marceline and Cinnamon Bun and more. We recently had hands-on with the title where we got to play as those four characters. The Diablo-inspired dungeon crawler will support four-player co-op and will include more than 100 dungeons to explore in the Secret Royal Dungeon underneath the Land of Ooo.
Developed by WayForward, Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know! is due for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Windows PC and 3DS this fall. The game is a follow up to Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!, released on 3DS last November.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)