Saints Row 4's user-created protagonist plays the role of the President of the United States, but people who pre-order the open-world parody from GameStop or EB Games will be able to play as actual U.S. presidents.
Those who pre-order the game and pick it up by Aug. 22 — within 48 hours of its Aug. 20 release date — will receive the Presidential Pack. The exclusive DLC pack includes cartoonish character skins for Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Abraham Lincoln and George Washington.
GameStop and EB Games pre-orders also come with two other bonus costumes, the Iron Rogue and Queen Amazonia. And all Saints Row 4 pre-orders include an upgrade to the patriotic Commander in Chief Edition of the game.
You can read our full review of Saints Row 4 here.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- DESTINY disappointment?
- PS4 Beta Codes