Saints Row 4's user-created protagonist plays the role of the President of the United States, but people who pre-order the open-world parody from GameStop or EB Games will be able to play as actual U.S. presidents.
Those who pre-order the game and pick it up by Aug. 22 — within 48 hours of its Aug. 20 release date — will receive the Presidential Pack. The exclusive DLC pack includes cartoonish character skins for Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Abraham Lincoln and George Washington.
GameStop and EB Games pre-orders also come with two other bonus costumes, the Iron Rogue and Queen Amazonia. And all Saints Row 4 pre-orders include an upgrade to the patriotic Commander in Chief Edition of the game.
You can read our full review of Saints Row 4 here.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- LOVE PROBLEM SOLUTION BABA JI +91-8437760034
- MAHA VASHIKARAN SPECIALIST BABA JI +91-8437760034
- GET YOUR LOST LOVE BACK BY BLACK MAGIC +91-8437760034
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders