The latest Humble Bundle, packed with classics from Electronic Arts, has passed $5 million in sales since it launched two days ago, according to the bundle's sale statistics.
The Humble Origin Bundle includes Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Crysis 2, Dead Space, Dead Space 3, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge. Buyers who pay more than the current average of $4.80 — up almost $0.30 since earlier this week — will also get a copy of Battlefield 3, The Sims 3 and Sims 3 expansions Late Night and High-End Loft Stuff.
All games can be unlocked on EA's Origin service, while Burnout, Crysis 2, Dead Space, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge can also be unlocked on Steam.
At the time of writing, more than 1,070,000 people have purchased the bundle, with a buyer listed as website G2A.com making the highest purchase at $2,345.67. EA and Origin will take no cut of the sales, and all proceeds will go to the Humble Bundle organizers or a handful of charities including the American Read Cross, American Cancer Foundation, Human Rights Campaign, San Francisco Aids Foundation and Watsi.
The bundle will be available until Wednesday, Aug. 28 at 2 p.m. ET.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Fan-made Smash Bros. has better characters
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- What worlds will we explore in Destiny?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Thoughts on Destiny
- Yakuza 5 (Ryū ga Gotoku 5) Fan Translation Gone?