The latest Humble Bundle, packed with classics from Electronic Arts, has passed $5 million in sales since it launched two days ago, according to the bundle's sale statistics.
The Humble Origin Bundle includes Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Crysis 2, Dead Space, Dead Space 3, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge. Buyers who pay more than the current average of $4.80 — up almost $0.30 since earlier this week — will also get a copy of Battlefield 3, The Sims 3 and Sims 3 expansions Late Night and High-End Loft Stuff.
All games can be unlocked on EA's Origin service, while Burnout, Crysis 2, Dead Space, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge can also be unlocked on Steam.
At the time of writing, more than 1,070,000 people have purchased the bundle, with a buyer listed as website G2A.com making the highest purchase at $2,345.67. EA and Origin will take no cut of the sales, and all proceeds will go to the Humble Bundle organizers or a handful of charities including the American Read Cross, American Cancer Foundation, Human Rights Campaign, San Francisco Aids Foundation and Watsi.
The bundle will be available until Wednesday, Aug. 28 at 2 p.m. ET.
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)