Machinima partner Warialasky created a live-action short film based off the world of Bethesda's The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim.
The 18-minute video follows dragonborn hero Dovahkiin as he fights to save the world from destruction. Unfortunately, he's cursed by a vampire and must strike a deal with the Dark Brotherhood in exchange for a cure.
You can watch the story unfold in the video above. Warialasky is also known for creating videos inspired by Splinter Cell and Goldeneye 64. Check out more of its work at the company's official YouTube Channel.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes EU PS3 pre-orders to include Peace Walker HD