A new German trailer for Battlefield 4 teases the game's upcoming presence at Gamescom 2013.
The video features gameplay interspersed with shots of an elderly man playing. According to the trailer's description, the man has clocked more than 8,000 hours of playtime with the series. Check out the trailer above.
Gamescom takes place Aug. 21-25 in Cologne, Germany, where Polygon will be reporting on-site. Electronic Arts announced last month that it would feature Battlefield 4 alongside titles such as Titanfall and The Sims 4.
Battlefield 4 is slated for release Oct. 29 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. The game will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy