This week we talk about my favorite game of last year, Spelunky.
If you haven't played Spelunky, you should read our review. Actually, you should just play the game. Last year, Spelunky was exclusive to Xbox 360, but this month it was released on Windows PC and next week you'll be able to download it on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. If you're an obsessive loon like me, you'll wind up owning it on a console, a PC and a mobile device.
We dig deep about what makes the game special, so I'll leave that discussion to the video (and the comments). But before I leave you with this week's episode, I want to prepare you for our first (and probably last) celebrity guest.
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends