Best Buy is holding a PlayStation sale this week, with deals on the PlayStation Vita as well as the Greatest Hits versions of a variety of PlayStation 3 games.
The PS Vita is available for $199.99. That applies to the standard Wi-Fi model, which regularly costs $249, but there's an even better deal: The launch bundle with the 3G model, which usually costs $299, is also on sale for $199.99. That bundle comes with a 3G-enabled PS Vita, an 8 GB memory card and a promo code good for 250 MB of data on the 3G network that AT&T provides for the handheld. (It also includes a code for a free PlayStation Network game, but the voucher appears to have expired in May 2012.)
Best Buy is also offering a bunch of PS3 Greatest Hits titles for $14.99 each. The discounted games include Gran Turismo 5: XL Edition, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, LittleBigPlanet 2: Special Edition, LittleBigPlanet Karting, LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition, Killzone 3, God of War: Origins Collection, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection, Infamous 2 and Twisted Metal.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)