Amazon customers can order select Xbox 360 titles now and upgrade them via a $9.99 trade-in later for an Xbox One version.
The promotion, which lasts until Dec. 31, applies to games such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag and FIFA 14. Customers can only use the promotion once, and it must first be approved by Amazon. If more than one eligible game is selected, the promotion will only apply to the lowest-priced title.
Additionally, those who trade-in a qualifying title will also receive $25 bonus credit toward an Xbox One game. This is in addition to the game's already existing trade-in value, which will total at least $25.
The deal is similar to a promotion GameStop announced earlier this month. PowerUp Reward members will receive a $50 trade-in credit for specific Xbox 360 titles if they choose to upgrade to the Xbox One version. This is all part of the $9.99 upgrade offer.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant