Amazon customers can order select Xbox 360 titles now and upgrade them via a $9.99 trade-in later for an Xbox One version.
The promotion, which lasts until Dec. 31, applies to games such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag and FIFA 14. Customers can only use the promotion once, and it must first be approved by Amazon. If more than one eligible game is selected, the promotion will only apply to the lowest-priced title.
Additionally, those who trade-in a qualifying title will also receive $25 bonus credit toward an Xbox One game. This is in addition to the game's already existing trade-in value, which will total at least $25.
The deal is similar to a promotion GameStop announced earlier this month. PowerUp Reward members will receive a $50 trade-in credit for specific Xbox 360 titles if they choose to upgrade to the Xbox One version. This is all part of the $9.99 upgrade offer.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Grand Theft Auto 5's PC version will get an updated soundtrack
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Tales from the Borderlands lets you stop and smell the chaotic roses
- Hironobu Sakaguchi wanted Chrono Trigger to evolve in a series 'like a Final Fantasy'
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29