Chair Entertainment is developing Infinity Blade 3 for iOS, according to the LinkedIn profile of one of the developer's senior quality assurance testers.
While not an official announcement — nor much of a surprise, considering the Infinity Blade series surpassed $30 million in sales more than 18 months ago — the existence of more Infinity Blade lines up with a recent tease from Chair co-founder and creative director Donald Mustard.
"There's more that we are Chair are totally planning to do with the Infinity Blade universe," Mustard said last month in the wake of Infinity Blade Dungeons' cancellation, "more games, more books, maybe even other products. And we are very excited about that."
The first Infinity Blade was released December 2010. Chair Entertainment followed up with a sequel one year later.
Polygon has reached out to Epic Games and Chair Entertainment seeking comment on the existence of Infinity Blade 3.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Sony closing down PlayStation Home in Japan and Asia