The PlayStation Network will be partially inaccessible August 22, for routine maintenance beginning 3:00 p.m. ET to 9:30 p.m. ET, PlayStation Digital Platforms community manger Paul Sullivan announced today.
The PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home and Account Management will not be available to users during the six-and-a-half-hour maintenance window. Those who wish to play games online and use apps, such as Netflix, during the maintenance period are advised to sign in to PSN between now and before the beginning of the maintenance window.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends