One of Sony's key cross-platform pitches in 2014 and beyond is going to be the connectivity between PlayStation 4 and Vita.
At Gamescom today, the company showed off its Remote Play feature, allowing users to play PlayStation 4 games via the handheld Vita. According to Sony, this will be a useful feature for gamers ejected from the family TV screen. Showing a sequence from Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, the demo switched from PS4 to Vita, seemingly without a hitch. The demo continued to run smoothly on Vita via WiFi. Sony said it will seek to make sure most PlayStation 4 games support Remote Play.
In This StoryStream
- Female representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9