One of Sony's key cross-platform pitches in 2014 and beyond is going to be the connectivity between PlayStation 4 and Vita.
At Gamescom today, the company showed off its Remote Play feature, allowing users to play PlayStation 4 games via the handheld Vita. According to Sony, this will be a useful feature for gamers ejected from the family TV screen. Showing a sequence from Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, the demo switched from PS4 to Vita, seemingly without a hitch. The demo continued to run smoothly on Vita via WiFi. Sony said it will seek to make sure most PlayStation 4 games support Remote Play.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)