One of Sony's key cross-platform pitches in 2014 and beyond is going to be the connectivity between PlayStation 4 and Vita.
At Gamescom today, the company showed off its Remote Play feature, allowing users to play PlayStation 4 games via the handheld Vita. According to Sony, this will be a useful feature for gamers ejected from the family TV screen. Showing a sequence from Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, the demo switched from PS4 to Vita, seemingly without a hitch. The demo continued to run smoothly on Vita via WiFi. Sony said it will seek to make sure most PlayStation 4 games support Remote Play.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- remedy for black magic in London +91-9950211818
- mantra of vashikaran in england +91-9950211818
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- voodoo magic astrology in south africa +91-9950211818
- Online Vashikaran baba ji in nagaland+91-9950211818
- World Famous Astrologer in america +91-9950211818
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta