Sony has provided as clear a picture of the PS4 launch window lineup as we've seen so far, revealing a full list of the 33 titles that will be launched for its next-gen console by the end of December in a new PlayStation Blog post.
The list, posted below, includes first and third-party games, several of which are exclusive to the PS4. Here are the 15 disc-based retail games that are coming by the end of 2013:
- NBA 2K14
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Skylanders Swap Force
- Need for Speed Rivals
- Battlefield 4
- Madden NFL 25
- FIFA 14
- NBA Live 14
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- Knack (screenshot above)
- Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag
- Watch Dogs
- Just Dance 2014
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
More than 180 games are in development for PlayStation 4, according to the PlayStation Blog post, and "nearly 620 developers and publishers from around the world" are working with Sony to bring even more games to the console.
For more on the games revealed during tonight's presentation, check out our StoryStream covering all the big announcements from the show.
Update: The 15 titles listed above are full retail games that will be released on Blu-ray Disc as well as through the PlayStation Store. The other 18 games of Sony's launch-window lineup are digital-only titles. We've edited the story above to reflect this.
Here are the 18 downloadable titles that will be available between the PS4's North American launch on Nov. 15 and the end of the year:
- Basement Crawl
- Pool Nation Extreme
- Pinball Arcade
- War Thunder
- DC Universe Online
- PlanetSide 2
- Doki Doki Universe
- Tiny Brains
- Super Motherload
- Blacklight: Retribution
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Which wiki?
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)